Date : 16-05-26 16:08     

Writer : john    Views : 7,973
best animal hospital around!

I am recently new to this area and I didn't have an animal hospital to bring my 2 dogs to. I heard about Orangetown Animal Hospital through a friend of mine whose been going to Dr. Jun for over 10 years. I never really got my animals vaccines before, until Dr. Jun explained to me about the diseases and what can happen if my animal gets any of them. There was so much that I hadn't known about Lyme Disease, Leptospirosis, and Distemper. The doctor and his staff explained everything that I needed to know for my dogs safety and for my own safety, they also told me all of the prices that everything would be, before they did any of the shots. They are so sweet and friendly at Orangetown Animal hospital, my dogs absolutely love going there. I'm even having my family members who live in the area switch to this veterinarian. OH, and there office smells amazing every time we go there, it always smells so fresh and clean!! I'm so very satisfied with the work that they've done with my animals, I won't be going anywhere else! Thank you so much to Dr.Jun and his wonderful staff for everything!!! We will see you all soon!!!!

www.goodvet.net ABOUT US |  CONTACT |  SERVICES |  TIPS & INFO |  GALLERY |  FEEDBACK |  KOREAN | 
[ Orangetown Animal Hospital ] DR. BYUNGRO JUN 564 route 303 BLAUVELT, NY 10913 | Tel.:845-359-0230 I Fax: (845) 359- 0155
Copyright 2013. All right reserved. Orangetown Animal Hospital